Training course Power System Reliability
A customised training course for T&D engineers and planners on the reliability of power systems.
This customised training course covers all aspects of reliability calculations for transmission and/or distribution networks. Basic definitions, calculations methods, stochastic analysis and the use of software tools.
- Knowledge of basics and techniques
- Insight into applications
- Skills to analyze reliability
- Knowledge for use in combination with general decision models
- Basic definitions
- Calculation methods
- Stochastic analysis
- Use of software tools
- Economics and value of reliability
- Outage statistics
T&D engineers, planners and innovators