UNPUBLISHED - Training course Electric Vehicles
One-day training course covering trends, regulations, environmental benefits, business cases and risk management associated with the introduction of electric vehicles (EV)
Electric vehicles may be the answer to many of the environmental, economic and political challenges that we face in the next decade. This course will help guide you through the process of entering this emerging market. Focus is on gaining insight into the market and on understanding the benefits and implications of electric vehicles in general and for your organization in particular.
The course provides a thorough understanding of the effects of introducing electric vehicles and insight into the associated opportunities and implications, as well as relevant business cases.
Upon request, Energy Academy can also provide an in-house training course in the English or Dutch language (content, location and duration of the course can be adapted to the client's wishes). Please contact us for more information.
- Market trends and regulations
- Opportunities and implications for electric vehicles
- Facts and misconceptions
- Business models and cases
- Consumer behavior
- Relationship with (distributed) generation, e-trading and (smart) grids
- The capabilities and limitations of batteries for electric vehicles
- Electric vehicles and their impact on the electricity network
- Expectations for the future
Utilities, policy makers, governments and anyone who is interested in purchasing an electric vehicle